Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Princesses and Sports Cars

For anyone interested in finding their own inner Disney Princess, or hot car, here are the links for the quizzes I took.  I've found there are several sites out there that have a quiz to determine your Princess characteristics, but this one is more detailed and the one my family had fun with.


The Sports Car quiz is much shorter, not nearly as much reading and thinking.


Enjoy and let me know if there are any Pocahontas/Mustangs out there.

12 comments:

Smittie said...

I'm Belle/Porsche 911 :)

Rambling Woods said...

Pocahantas/Corvette..

Jo, a retired teacher said...

Of course, I knew you were Belle, but a Porsche 911.....wow!

Jo, a retired teacher said...

Michelle--you got my dream car. I wonder which answer I needed to change?

Glad to see a fellow Pocahontas.

dellgirl said...

Thanks for the links. I'll do them tomorrow. Got to go visit everybody now. It will be fun to see my results. I always wanted to be an indian as a child but, I wanted to be the chief! LOL

wispy willow said...

Pocahontas/Mazda Miata
hhmmmm... seems like Pocahontas should be riding a Mustang

Kay said...

I'm Sleeping Beauty. My goodness. That was fun!

Jo, a retired teacher said...

Kay...you're the only one I know (out of many) who was Sleeping Beauty. You are obviously a very unique soul.

Teacher Mama said...

Mustang/Mulan

NanNan said...

It's just been confirmed that I am dull, too practical, stuck in my ways, and because I am also stubborn, I will not tell you what boring vehicle I am!!! I wish now I had cheated on the answers,, but that's another one of my personality flaws--can't do it!! Laughing!!

Mare said...

I am a Nissan 350Z!

Mare said...

And I am Snow White!!!Whatever that means!!