Thursday, July 3, 2008

Playing with Grandkids

I'm getting on an airplane tonight to travel to California where we'll spend the holiday with our son's family (4 of our 6 grandchildren).  I haven't quite decided whether to carry my laptop with us.  Hubby has to take his to get a little work done, but I may take mine just because I like to have it.  

I don't know if there will be any fireworks because California is having such fire problems, but we'll just concentrate on playing with the kids.  If I don't get around to posting for a day or two, that's why.  

I've got a small list of things that need to be done today, and a much longer list of things that will need to be done as soon as we get home again on Monday night.  Summer is a busy time and I will probably have to miss our teacher/friends monthly dinner.  Shucks.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Independence Day.

4 comments:

Teacher Mama said...

You have become a very popular blogger. You have good things to say and interesting opinions to share. Thanks for the info on learning toys. I'm always interested benefiting from your wisdom.

Jo, a retired teacher said...

Thank you. That was a very sweet thing to say.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Happy Sky Watch Friday

Great Grandma Lin said...

the best part of any trip is coming home to your own personal space including your own bed and schedule but grandkids are fun in small doses.