Friday, May 29, 2009

New Camera

Well, I did it.  I broke down and bought a new little camera to replace the one that disappeared.  I know that one of the rules of life states that as soon as I popped for a new one, the other one would turn up.  I told hubby that the purchase was certainly worth it if only to know where the other one has been.  So far, though, we haven't seen it.

I read the reviews to see if I maybe should switch to a Nikon Cool Pix, but this camera won me over.  With some little cameras you could get 12 megapixels, but who needs that?  I don't plan to make posters.  And some reviewers say because of the difficulty of squeezing in that many pixels, some of the pictures are "noisier."  This little camera is a lot like the one I lost, with a few new features.  I am taking VERY good care of this one.  When my other one shows up, I'll tell you where it has been hiding.
Finally, it was less money than I paid for my older one, and from the Costco pack I also got a leather case and a bonus 2 GB SD card.  Pretty cool. 

7 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

put your name and phone number somewhere are it, even an address label stuck on it can help get it returned if lost and found by an honest person.

Sharon said...

That looks like a cool little camera! Hope you enjoy it. Can't wait to hear where you find your other camera.

That is a good idea Lin has. Think I'll do that.

wispy willow said...

Congrats!!! I'm expecting lots and lots of cool pix from you now.
Should be fun using it, eh??

Kay said...

That looks great, Jo. I'll be looking for a new small camera, soon. I need something to just keep in my purse all the time. I'll keep my eyes open when we go to Costco. Thanks for the tip.

Teacher Mama said...

I have that camera too. I love it!

dellgirl said...

Love the new camera, it'll make a cool accessory. I'd be interested in where the other one ended up also. That's one of those things that make you go...ummmmm. Looking forward to some great pics from that little wizzzard! 3-zs (LOL)

Mason said...

It's looks great!! I'm just looking for this kind for cool camera...