Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Life's truths

I found these on another blog and although I have seen some of them before, I just had to share a few.  Have a chuckle and a lovely Thanksgiving holiday.  I'll be in California for a few days with my number one son's family, but I'll be back.

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering "What happened?"  (Particularly timely after my birthday this week.)
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Honk if you love peace and quiet.
Remember, half the people you know are below average.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
Everyone has a photographic memory; some just don't have enough film.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
On the other hand, you have different fingers.
A day without sunshine is like... night.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving Jo...

Great Grandma Lin said...

funny, we all need to laugh every day...

wispy willow said...

Cetainly can'tfind anything to argue with here.
Think I'll grab a pencil and start a list of spontaneous things to do this week... (that was my favorite)

Enoy time with your family and we'll look forward to hearing from you on your return from Sunny California.

Mare said...

I like the one about the photographic memory! Have a great day and enjoy the kids.

storyteller said...

Thanks for sharing the chuckles. Hope you had a lovely holiday with your son’s family in California and a safe journey too.
Hugs and blessings,

Kay said...

I love this! Hilarious!
I hope you've had a terrific Thanksgiving, Jo. Now there's the Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanza rush.