Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I had a lovely surprise.  Someone I didn't even know found my blog and commented.  Apparently this person is also a retired teacher, has sons, and lives too far away from grandchildren.  Hello.  

This new reader asked about pictures of my daughters-in-law.  I had to do some hunting; one of them is very camera-shy and the other one was probably standing next to me taking pictures herself.  I did find a couple of pictures that I'll add, so it doesn't seem like I'm just ignoring them.  I think we women are the ones who herd the kids into groups for pictures--I don't have that many of me either (no big loss).




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family, including daughter-in-laws! They deserve credit for taking such good care of my grandbabies. I don't have many pictures of myself either. I have started making my husband take the pictures so I can have some with me and the grandkids. Hope you don't mind my comments.

Kathleen from PA

Kay said...

I am also a retired teacher and I just had fun looking at your blog. Your family is beautiful!