Monday, April 28, 2008

Family visit almost over

We leave South Carolina, and my son's family, to go home today.  My mother and I have been here almost a week and she has gotten some quality time with the two great-grandkids.  The weather has been lovely, both for the Little League baseball game and the trip to the beach in Charleston (although the water was still a little cool for me, grandpa, Chad, and the kids has fun in it).

I don't know if my sons or daughters-in-law spend time reading my blog.  Maybe they know me well enough as it is.  Believe me, as fast as children grow up, grandchildren grow faster and we're hating that. 

All I ask of my daughters-in-law is that they support, love, and appreciate the men they married, and teach, love, and take care of the wonderful children they share. That is what makes me happy.  Their individual talents, opinions, and even personality quirks (we all have them) are far less important.  


No comments: