Friday, February 1, 2008

New shoes

Watching Rachael Ray one day, I saw a nifty kind of shoes.  They were called Masai Barefoot Technology.  The episode had viewers trying products and the person who tested these shoes loved them.  She said she lost weight (partly from enjoying walking), but she also tightened and worked muscles in her legs and behind.  Sounded good to me, especially since I like to walk but after a couple of miles my feet hurt.  And, of course, a little toning is never bad.

I've certainly never spent this much on shoes, nor has any salesman ever taken as much time and care with my feet.  They are strange to walk in--unlike any shoe I've worn before.   I hope they are good to me; if feet hurt everything is miserable.  And I do not plan to be miserable in Italy in May.

I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachael Ray's shoes sound comfy,,,,but if you're buying them for travel purposes make sure you can take them off and on easily if nothing else...otherwise a pain when you go through airport security checkout....skptoo