Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bad, bad blogger

I've been busy, busy, with holidays and family. I know that's a good thing, but I've been a lousy blogger. With a trip to Florida for a week, a flight back to Salt Lake (very late the day after Christmas), a 300 mile drive back home with my California kids already there, so a house full of activity, I haven't taken the time to attend to my blogs.

I have occasionally checked in to see what others were doing, but posting myself seemed too time consuming. My company goes home on Saturday, then in a day or two maybe I'll have something to say. Don't give up on me.

Have a wonderful New Year!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy New Year Jo! You have been blessed with family and friends! Enjoy!

Kay said...

I've done the opposite. I've managed to get my posts up but just haven't been able to visit others. Have a very Happy New Year! Family and friends are #1.

Great Grandma Lin said...

well family is first then friends. we all understand that. welcome back

storyteller at Sacred Ruminations said...

Of course we miss you when you're too busy to post or visit, but please let go of the harsh judgment your title suggests. Methinks real life always takes precedence over the virtual one ... seriously ;-)

May the new decade bring you and yours joyful opportunities and experiences!
Hugs and blessings,

Jean said...

Been checkin' on you daily and am glad to see you're back. Your recent disappearance is so understandable, though, given the season. Welcome back.

dellgirl said...

I have been the same as you...busy,busy, busy, with holidays and family and trying to keep up with business at the same time. Hope you're continuing to enjoy family, I know I certainly am. Everybody will go back to work and it won't be the same.

Hope your new year is wonderfully blessed!

Teacher Mama said...

We'll forgive you.