Friday, July 16, 2010

Smile while driving

I saw some personalized license plates too cute not to share. It is nice to be able to smile while driving in messy traffic.

A nondescript blue van held PTERPAN, and a small white (of course) car carried a dark-haired SNOWHTE. I guess it could have meant that the car was snow white, but what fun is that?

Now I'm on the lookout for CAPTNHK or MR SMEE (I'm sure WENDY is out there somewhere). And think of the possibilities for the dwarves (or dwarfs): HAPPY, DOPEY, DOC, GRUMPY, SNEEZY, SLEEPY, and BASHFUL, all within the confines of a license plate format.

I'll keep watching.

7 comments:

Mare said...

Are you keeping a notebook with all of these unique plates?
You find the best ones!!

Great Grandma Lin said...

what does your license plate say?

Jo, a retired teacher said...

Mare, I haven't and from time to time I see one I want to remember, but often can't. Oh well.

Lin, mine is boring letters and numbers. I considered one that had to do with teaching, but decided maybe someone who had had a bad day might try to take it out on my car. I'm open to good ideas though.

Kay said...

I saw one that said, "TOYCAR."

dellgirl said...

Ummmmm, guess I'll have to start watching license plates. These are interesting.

Jean said...

I saw a clever one yesterday: CMEB4U

Kay said...

Hmmm... I'll try to keep a look out also.